Travel with peace of mind knowing your final wishes will be handled with care no matter where your journey takes you. Away From Home Protection covers travel arrangement and transportation costs to your local funeral home if a death occurs more than 75 miles from home. Purchase the plan at a one-time fee of $475.
Away From Home Protection Takes Care Of:
- Contacting a licensed funeral home or professional embalming center near the place of death.
- Transporting the deceased from the place of death to the funeral home or service center.
- Preparing the deceased for additional transport.
- Securing all documentation for shipping, including one death certificate.
- Arranging and covering the costs of transporting the deceased from the place of death to their local funeral home, including airfare if necessary.
Tell Me More:
- Avoid average repatriation expenses, ranging anywhere from $1,500-$15,000.
- Coverage good anywhere in the world.
- Any age accepted.
- Service Center assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Away From Home Protection does not cover medical tourism (travel for the purpose of receiving medical care or procedures).
Individual Plan: $ 475
Additional Persons*: $ 450
*Living at the same address (Spouse, Child, Relative or Companion)
We partner with Inman Shipping Worldwide to provide Away From Home Protection. Inman Shipping Worldwide, America’s largest provider of repatriation services of the deceased, has been providing repatriation services from anywhere in the world for over 40 years.